more on reading

Talking about the reading experience (which may well segue into the 'poetry reading' experience), there's always good things to read from Christy Dena at Cross-media Entertainment. For instance, there's this post about portals not walls.

And there's even more stuff on this site, Writer Response Theory.

Of course, there are things that concern me. I am still a text person and I know I wouldn't work well with vlogging as opposed to blogging. I just ain't that gorgeous for da movies. Of course, with an avatar it could be a different story. But, but, but ... things will happen in all kinds of unexpected ways, despite or because of some overheated pundits. You learn as you go, using your own resistances and possibilities as you may.

Comments

Popular Posts

vale Jackson Mac Low 1922-2004

Questions, but no answers: while editing a manuscript

questions, questions, questions - lyrically speaking