tas-mania

This is just a quick check-in as I've been a-travelling most of the week and am currently in Hobart at a cool internet cafe called Mouse on Mars (great band, too) in Salamanca Place as evening is almost here.

So I must say thanks to Eileen Tabios who liked some of my hay(na)ku and added me to her hay(na)ku links.

I've barely had time to collect up email messages let alone write anything for the blog being as this trip has been a high energy work trip. But I am enjoying the good clean Tasmanian air, the Hobartian hospitality (thanks Ralph, Jane, Pete, Anna and Stephen) and the clear golden Van Dieman's light.

I've made some 'travel' notes but they're back at the hotel room. I might post them later in the week if they become formed enough for an airing.


Comments

Popular Posts

vale Jackson Mac Low 1922-2004

Questions, but no answers: while editing a manuscript

here and now