First, thanks to Cassie Lewis and Chris Murray for their warm welcomes to blogland. I also see that Ron Silliman has added me to his list pretty quick. Nice. Sort of like family.

By the way, I'm learning how to do all this stuff on the fly as Blogger's help wasn't working when I started this last week.

Just a pondering evening now I've had some relief in airconditioning land (formerly known as the office):

I'm questioning, the arrangements, what goes
in here or
here? - along
and I, well, the sun, hidden today
or whatever, romance myth-god
loves as it licks (my sunburn, oooh) or lays out
grey and blue cloudy layers
oh, all my breath, breathing
you, whoever
that wishes reading

Comments

Popular Posts

vale Jackson Mac Low 1922-2004

Questions, but no answers: while editing a manuscript

here and now